From this blog, you can expect to read about my latest restaurant discoveries, the coolest (and yummiest) grocery picks, a number of sweet and savory treats from start-up food entrepreneurs and home bakers and a comprehensive travel guide such as tips on how to get around the city, what are the must-see places, a couple of shopping guide, the restaurants that you can try and of course, a review on the hotels and resorts that I have personally stayed in during my trips.
Since I've recently relocated to the Lion City, you can now expect to read a good mix of food and travel reviews from my two homes -- Manila and Singapore.
While some may eat to live, I am definitely the type of gal who lives to eat! For me, eating is always a happy experience. We eat to celebrate a milestone, we eat to nourish ourselves, we eat to find comfort and lastly, we eat to excite our palates to new flavors. Together with my husband Paul, this blog chronicles our food and travel adventures here and abroad.
Welcome to Frannywanny.com and I hope you’ll join me in my fun and exciting roller coaster ride called LIFE!
8 Fun Facts about ME:
1) I'm left-handed and I'm proud of it!
2) I started talking when I was 6 months old and as you may have figured, I never stopped since.
3) I'm deathly scared of birds, lizards and horror movies.
4) While I love to eat, I just can't stand green peas and I don't eat corn, frogs (or any other exotic animals for that matter) and anything with whipped cream too.
5) It was in the summer of 1990 when I first fell in love with Singapore and I dreamt to live here. That dream became a reality in 2013.
6) Back in college, I really wanted to become a magazine editor (besides being an entrepreneur housewife).
7) I collect Starbucks City Mugs.
8) I love to dance!