As a promise to my friend and fellow blogger Monique, I'm sharing with you my latest kitchen experiment inspired by my favorite pasta dish from Cibo.
Mommy turned a year older and wiser last Friday and she specifically requested that pasta be served for dinner. Not wanting to go with the usual spaghetti bolognese with extra serving of cheese on top, I prepared a dish that only took me less than 15 minutes to prepare and won the approval of the family. BIG thanks to Paul and Marilou for helping me too.
What you'll need:
- Olive Oil
- Fusilli noodles -- cook as instructed on the package
- Baby Shrimp
- Pesto sauce
- 1 pack All Purpose Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
A Yummy Dish in TEN Easy Steps!
1) Pour a small amount of olive oil in a hot pan
2) Add in the shrimps, cook quickly until they turn orange
3) Set the shrimps aside
4) Pour more oil on the same pan
5) Add in chopped garlic and onions
6) Pour in a generous amount of Pesto Sauce, mix well
7) Add the All Purpose Cream and allow it to simmer for one minute
8) Add in the shrimp and cook for 30 seconds
9) Add the cooked Fusilli noodles and coat it well with the sauce
10) Sprinkle desired amount of Ground Pepper and Cheese