It has been a very hectic week. At times, I feel like a Wind Up toy that just goes on and on and on. My sister said something to me early this week, she suggested that we take a spontaneous two day trip to a local destination which won't require much planning, extensive budget saving and we don't even have to go on leave.
Sounds like a good idea right?
I haven't been traveling as much as I used to. It's simply because I have took over a couple of major family responsibilities and of course, our BIG day is just around the corner.
Nonetheless, it never hurts to dream. Sharing with you my list of domestic travel destinations for the rest of 2009 (and yes, if these won't push through, I'm ok with pushing it further to 2010):
*in no particular order*
First time hits
1) Bacolod - ohh I just want to try the real Inasal! also, who can ever say no to the sugar land of the Philippines?
3) Davao - this has been part of my list for years! I wonder when will I finally go to the land of durians and mangosteens.
4) Bohol - another dream beach destination
5) Sagada - I am willing to conquer my fear of heights for this trip
I shall return
1) Cebu - and all of its little islands
Wish us luck!! :)