First and foremost, a little 101 on Hong Kong -- how to get there and how to navigate your way around.
When looking for a place to stay, I highly recommend Cosmo Kowloon Hotel for its reasonable rates and strategic location. I also love Butterfly on Prat which is located right at the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon as well. However, if you're traveling with kids, why not spend the night at the enchanting Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel to complete your Disney experience.
Where to go?
1) While in the city, Hong Kong is bustling with lots of activities that you can do. Of course you can shop till you drop, eat to your heart's content and visit some of these tourist spots for some photo ops.
2) Regardless if you're traveling with kids or you're simply a kid-at-heart, make it a point to spend a day at the Happiest Place in Asia -- Hong Kong Disneyland! Let me guide you on how to get there and what you can expect inside.
Where to eat?
As my grandfather would say, what's a trip to Hong Kong without going on a food trip? Rightly so, here are a number of places that you have to try on your next visit to Hong Kong:
1) Neighborhood restaurants: Yeh Lam Kwok, Da Shi Fu Congee House and Delicious Kitchen for their delicious Pork Rib Rice.
2) When you want something and affordable: Head over to Cafe de Coral, Fairwood or Maxim's for some delicious quick fix. I love them because despite their quick service they do not compromise the quality of their food. Yum!
3) Craving for something sweet? Here are some dessert options that you can try in Hong Kong. Another place to visit is the Little Mermaid Bakery for their to-die-for Chocolate Sticky Donuts.
4) Inside the Park: Lastly, while enjoying your day at Hong Kong Disneyland -- visit the Crystal Lotus Restaurant and the Plaza Inn for some Chinese fine dining.
There you have it! A whole lot of options for you to include in your trip itinerary. Enjoy your trip to fun and vibrant Hong Kong!