Now, that's my cue to stop writing and to give the virtual stage to my sister Pannywanny. :)
It has been a few years back where Katipunan has been my second home, studying at Starbucks, buying last minute items at National Bookstore and having breakfast, lunch and dinners in the different food establishments available. It is, after all, just a foot bridge or a trike away from campus and the best place to group study and while away the time in between classes.
However, I was there for the food, right? Well, we were treated to Chubby Chicken’s Best Sellers and Chef’s Choices. Here is the rundown of the lunch feast that we had:
Chubby Chicken is so laid back that it is the perfect hang-out spot for in-between classes and group studies with its delectable food choices that is right on the pocket and yummy for the tummy.
I have absolutely been Chubbyfied and It's time for YOU to get Chubbyfied too!
We're giving away Php. 500 worth of gift certificates to one lucky reader! Here's how to join:
1) Contest will run from July 4 - 12, 2013.
2) Due to the location of the restaurant, this contest is only open to all readers residing in Metro Manila.
3) Only one entry per person please.
4) The winner will be announced in this blog and will be notified via email.
5) An e-gift certificate will be issued to the winner.
6) Winner will be given 30-days to respond. In the event that the winner fails to reply, we will be drawing another name.
*photos by Mommy Puff
Chubby Chicken is located in 1B Xavierville Residences Esteban Abada cor Alvero Loyola Heights Katipunan, Quezon City. From Katipunan turn right in the street beside Mcdonald’s. Call them at 433-1833.