He's one of Manila's most sought-after chefs who's known for his creativity when it comes to his gastronomical creations. Don't believe me?
Here's an example:
I met Chef Him a couple of years back as I got him to cater my very first work event for Summit Media. We corresponded via email and the first time I actually saw his work and was able to taste it was during the event day itself. To say that I was impressed would still be an understatement. I literally had to restrain myself from standing beside the buffet table else my guests wouldn't be able to have those delicious risotto balls delicately placed in ceramic Chinese soup spoons. It was THAT delicious.
Thus, when I heard that Chef Him was opening his very own restaurant called Nomama, I was one of the first to troop over with friends in tow to try and to show my undying support. How time flies as Nomama is now celebrating its 2nd year anniversary and they're running an exciting contest. Imagine, getting a free bowl of ramen every single day for 60 days! That's 60 free bowls of ramen for you!
Christmas came early this year as one Frannywanny.com reader will get to win this amazing prize. Here's what you have to do:
1) Like Nomama Ramen and Frannywanny on Facebook.
2) Share your most creative photo with the wittiest caption showing how you're enjoying your bowl of Nomama ramen.
3) Follow this format:
@Nomama @Frannywanny (wait for both links to show up) I love ramen and I want to have it for 60 days! (insert caption here). http://bit.ly/frannylovesnomama #bowlfest
4) Leave a comment below with your name, email address and complete url of your Facebook entry.
5) You may submit as many photos as you wish.
6) Please ensure that your message / post is set to Public or we might not be able to view it.
7) Contest runs from October 22 - November 12, 2013.
8) The winner will be announced in this blog and will be contacted via email.