Anyway, before we bid 2013 adieu, we still have Christmas, my second favorite holiday of the year next to my birthday! I just love being able to complete the Simbang Gabi (note: mine is literally gabi as I attend the anticipated mass..I really couldn't wake up at 4AM given that I have to report to work at 10AM), the smell of bibingka and the crazy and hectic schedule of merry-making and gift giving. Paul is actually busy wrapping gifts already as I'm typing this entry. Luckily, we're almost done with our list so no cramming for us in the coming weeks.
Christmas is also the time for giving. It's the time where we share our blessings by paying it forward. Ever since Paul and I got married, we have this little tradition of buying all sorts of chips, candies, drinks and giving them all out to the kids who sing carols outside our gate a few days before Christmas Day. I guess those kids know by now that when we tell them to come back on the 22nd or the 23rd they know we're not kidding and there are goodies waiting for them.
I know what you're thinking, almost all coffee shops in town are offering their specially made planners and notebooks. Well I guess writing and planning just goes hand in hand with coffee drinking. So it's really up to you to take your pick and to choose which one perfectly suits your needs and lifestyle.
CBTL's Giving Journal is very light and handy. It's the kind that can double as a meeting notebook for professionals out there. It's small and could definitely fit easily in your shoulder or laptop bag. There are two colors available both in shades of brown. I personally like the darker brown version.
To avail of the planner, simply fill up the card with 12 assorted Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf drinks such as an Original Ice Blended drink, a Tea Latte, an Espresso-based Beverage, (1) Red Velvet Hot Cocoa (which is yummy by the way), any 8 regular or large drinks. Those who has the CBTL coffee brewer can also purchase a box of CBTL Capsules to easily get 2 stamps!
A portion of the sales from this Giving Journal will be given to fund the scholarship of eight university scholars through the Real Life Foundation.
Like what I said, Christmas is the time to spread some happiness and blessings to friends and loved ones and I'm doing the same to you, my dear readers! I have (3) CBTL Giving Journals that I'm giving away and to join here are three easy steps:
1) Like Frannywanny on Facebook.
2) Leave a comment below by answering this question: "Why do I deserve to win a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Giving Journal?"
3) Don't forget to include your name and email address too!
1) CBTL Giving Journal Giveaway runs from December 3, 2012 (Monday) to December 8, 2012 (Saturday) only.
2) The 3 lucky winners will be chosen via an electronic raffle program.
3) I will be contacting the winners via email.
4) Winners will be given 30-days to respond. In the event that the winner fails to reply, we will be drawing another name.
5) The prize will be sent to the winner via a courier service.
6) This contest is open to ALL readers residing in the Philippines only.
7) One valid entry per person.