Going back to the muffins, thankfully Mommy keeps a well-stocked pantry and it was complete with all the necessary items to make my Biscoff Muffins.
Paul loves the Biscoff spread very much that he added more on top to make it extra yummy!
In time for Valentine's Day, Frannywanny and Paper Chic Studio will be giving away the following items to ONE lucky reader:
1 pack of straws (50pcs)
1 baker's twine sampler
1 pack of favor bag
1 box of baking cups
1 box of candy cups
These products will be delivered right straight to your doorstep! Isn't that cool? This is perfect for all mommies who are planning to throw a party for their little one soon!
ANNOUNCEMENT! We have a WINNER!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO PERLITA FERNANDEZ!!!
Ready to join? Here's how:
Of course, some reminders:
1) This contest will run from February 13, 2012 (Wednesday) to February 22, 2012 (Friday) only.
2) One lucky winner will be chosen via an electronic raffle program.
3) I will be contacting the winner via email for his/her mailing address.
4) Winner will be given 30-days to respond. In the event that the winner fails to reply, we will be drawing another name.
5) The prize will be sent to the winner via delivery c/o Paper Chic Studio.
6) This contest is open to ALL readers residing in the Philippines only.
7) One valid entry per person.
That's it, pancit!! Good luck!
Check out Paper Chic Studio at http://www.paperchicstudio.com/