This birthday will be extra special though, it will be my last birthday as a single lady and I'm making sure I'm gonna party! Ok, so maybe to throw a big birthday bash with overflowing food and drinks would highly be unlikely right now given that I hardly have time to do anything beyond planning for our BIG day...nonetheless I have already requested my dearest friends and relatives to save certain dates for ME! :)
Before blowing out my birthday candle/s, I have the habit of closing my eyes and making a big big big wish. Since I have 28 candles this year, I guess I am entitled to have 28 mini wishes right?
Let me share them all with you!
1) to have a problem-free, stress-free BIG day
2) to finally get a laptop
3) to live a healthier life and to stay in tip-top shape
4) to be the best that I can be
5) to have our very own PS3 and Rockband set (yahooo!)
6) to finally get our soon-to-be rooms fully furnished
7) to have a nice coffee chat with a long time friend
8) to meet more blog readers this year :)
9) to have a better blog layout
10) to be able to try Antonio's in Tagaytay
11) to get that much-awaited full body massage
12) to have a week's worth of Serenitea! (haha)
13) to go back to swimming or dancing
14) to be able to travel more
15) to get a new point and shoot camera
16) to wake up to delicious breakfast in bed
17) to be able to watch the sunset
18) to be able to drive out of town without any fear
19) to have more cute puppies who'll cheer me up everyday
20) to be able to shop till I drop
21) to be able to spend a great afternoon with my girl friends
22) to be able to cook more Yummy dishes
23) to finally start my own business
24) to continue blogging and writing
25) to have more Uni sushis!
26) to see my family happy and healthy at all times
27) to be able to complete my restaurant and travel list
28) to have the bestest birthday ever!!!
* image credit: http://disney-stationary.com/greeting-cards/