Here's an easy pasta dish that you can try at home too:
What you'll need:
- A bag of wholemeal noodles
- Olive Oil
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce (I use my favorite brand -- Filippo Berio)
- All-Purpose Cream
- Chopped Garlic
- A can of button mushrooms
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Truffle Oil (optional)
Delicious pasta in 5 easy steps:
3. Season with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Let the sauce simmer to thicken into a creamy consistency. Remove from heat.
6. (Optional) Drizzle with truffle oil because serving.
It's really the easiest pasta dish that you can easily whip up in less than an hour. Adjust the quantity depending on your desired yield. Bon Appetit!