Here's what you'll need:
3 salmon fillet (de-boned)
1 cup cream cheese
8 tbsp mayonnaise
3 tbsp chopped garlic
1.5 cup parmesan cheese
Do it in 7 easy steps:
1) Marinate your salmon fillet overnight with lemon juice, salt and pepper
2) Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, chili flakes and cheese. Mix very well.
3) Pat the salmon filled dry and transfer to your baking dish.
4) Top salmon with the cream cheese mixture.
5) Pre-heat oven 175 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
6) Bake salmon for 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
7) Serve with buttered veggies and Enjoy!